- This event has passed.
Advanced Financial Statements
June 14 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Learn about more complex concepts of financial statements such as accrued payables, work in process and non-operating income.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- review and interpret more complex financial statements
- understand the terminology, and ask informed questions of financial professionals
- How are cash and accrual accounting different?
- Why is my balance sheet so complicated?
- What is depreciation?
- Why are prepaid expenses assets?
- How do I account for intangible assets?
- What are retained earnings?
- How are earnings per share determined?
- What is non-operating income?
Presented by Denis Lejoie, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.