- This event has passed.
Building a Content Plan
July 13, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Part 1 (How to Communicate Online & Get Your Message Across) was so successful and well received, attendees wanted more!
This event is a stand alone, you don’t need to have attended Part 1
Part 2: Building a content plan – an overarching theme
In this workshop, we will:
[checklist type=”eg. checked, dotted, arrowed” margin_bottom=”no”]
- Create a go-to content planner spreadsheet of what customers ask you
- Review the components of an optimal social media post
- Learn about Social Platforms / Apps you can use to build your online presence
- Learn how to create an educational video on the quick
- Understand what to blog about; the four components of a good blog post
- Walk away with a full content plan
- Large-scale Q & A for specific social media questions
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed. Light refreshments will be provided.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org