- This event has passed.
Business Basics 2: Marketing & Sales Strategies
May 25, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
This is workshop 2 out of 4 Business Basics series designed to give you a solid foundation with regards to starting & running your own business. These 4 sessions are the fundamentals of most businesses and presented by BACD’s advisors. After this session, we suggest you attend all 4 business basics workshops for a solid foundation of the elements of a business.
Without a marketing & sales plan, there is not going to be the revenues you need to start or grow your business. In this two hour session, we will cover the various aspects of a marketing and sales strategy.
In Marketing and Sales Strategy you will learn:
- What is involved in creating a marketing plan for your business
- What to include and consider for your marketing plan
- The value of branding and your value proposition
- Your offline and online marketing strategy
- How to develop your sales process and plan
- Nurturing leads and turning them into customers
You do not need to bring a ticket with you, just your questions!
Coffee/Tea & Water will be provided.
There is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com