- This event has passed.
Business Basics 4: Financials & Accounting
February 16, 2016 @ 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
This is workshop 4 out of 4 Business Basics series designed to give you a solid foundation with regards to starting & running your own business. These 4 sessions are the fundamentals of most businesses and presented by BACD’s advisors. We suggest you attend all 4 workshops for a solid working foundation of the elements of a business.
In this seminar we will be talking all things numbers!
- Budgeting and budgets – looking at creating a sales forecast and an operating budget
- Understand your financial statements e.g. (Income Statement, Cash Flow and balance sheet)
- How to work out your break even analysis
- Tax deductible business expenses
- Source deductions
- Banking and payment processing options
- Tips for record keeping
Registration opens at 05:45pm, session starts promptly at 6:00pm
You do not need to bring a ticket with you, just your questions!
Coffee/Tea & Water will be provided.
There is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com