- This event has passed.
Business Basics 4: Financials & Accounting
August 25, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This is workshop #4 out of 4 Business Basics series designed to give you a solid foundation with regards to starting your own business. These 4 sessions are the fundamentals of most businesses and presented by BACD’s advisors. We suggest you attend all 4 workshops for a solid working foundation of the elements of a business.
In this seminar we will be talking all things numbers!
- Budgeting and budgets – looking at creating a sales forecast and an operating budget
- Understand your financial statements e.g. (Income Statement, Cash Flow and balance sheet)
- How to work out your break even analysis
- Tax deductible business expenses
- Source deductions
- Banking and payment processing options
- Tips for record keeping
Registration 5:45pm – Workshop starts promptly at 6 pm
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org