Business Fundamentals 2: Marketing & Sales
November 8 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
This session is part of the Business Fundamentals Series and can be taken in any order. The Marketing and Sales session gives you a robust structure for creating your own marketing and sales strategy. These 3 sessions are the fundamentals of most businesses and presented by BACD’s advisors.
Without a Marketing & Sales strategy, your marketing efforts could be wasted or money spent in the wrong channels.
In Marketing and Sales Strategy we will cover:
- The importance of Branding
- What makes an effective online and offline Marketing Strategy
- Marketing tactics to consider and include in your strategy
- You client acquisition process
- Keeping track of customer interactions and information
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking, however please note our lot is currently under construction.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com