- This event has passed.
Business Fundamentals 3: Financials & Operations
March 21 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
This is the final session in our Business Fundamentals Series and can be taken in any order. In this session we discuss Financials and Operations. By understanding the accounting and financial basics and developing these operational strategies, you can create effective and efficient systems for running your business.
These 3 sessions are the fundamentals of most businesses and presented by BACD’s advisors.
Key concepts covered:
- Budgeting and budgets – looking at creating a sales forecast and an operating budget
- Understand your financial statements e.g. (Income Statement, Cash Flow and balance sheet)
- How to work out your break even analysis
- Tax deductible business expenses
- Source deductions
- Banking and payment processing options
- Tips for record keeping
- Creating an operations manual
- Customer service flow and process
- HR Rules and Regulations
No tickets are needed for this event. Bring your questions and a notebook.
There is free parking, however please note our lot is currently under construction.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org