PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
Doing Business with Government
TuesdayAugust 209:00AM - 11:00AM Free
The Business Advisory Centre Durham is hosting a seminar session on the morning of Tuesday, August 20, 2019 in Whitby to help you learn how to do business with the Government of Canada. Understand how government does its purchasing, and how to make them your customers!
Here’s your chance to learn how!
Topics to be covered include:
The Government of Canada purchases approximately $22 billion of goods and services each year.
This seminar will provide key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
• Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or service
• Understand the contracting process
• Register in supplier databases
• Build networks and promote your business
• Search for opportunities
• Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
• Understand the security clearance process
• Bid on opportunities
You don’t need to bring a ticket with you, there is free parking in the plaza.
For more information, call (905) 668.4949 or email email@example.com