Financial Survival for Entrepreneurs
May 18 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- understand the management of growth and expansion
- identify the key numbers to understand and monitor
- learn tactics of seeking out financing
- learn effective tax strategies
- managing growth and expansion
- key numbers to understand and monitor
- doing the math — the ratios that make or break you
- Scarves from the North (case study)
- financing — the big league
- Scarves of the North (case study)
- The Matching Game
Presented by Denis Lejoie, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.