- This event has passed.
Find More Customers and Drive Customer Engagement
November 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
It’s a myth that a strong online presence means less business for the bricks and mortar merchant. The best digital presence results in increased revenue for both the online and physical stores. By leveraging analytics and engagement measuring tools, main street businesses can make strategic, data-driven decisions ensuring time and money spent on building their digital presence is being spent wisely.
This workshop provides information and connections to vendors on how to:
- Leverage your social tools to drive customers from online to your store through in store deals and events
- Implement customer loyalty programs that bring customers to your location
- Start selling your products online
- Local SEO
- Social tools
- Track and analyze your social presence
- Leverage tracking and analytics software to understand how and when your customers are using your site to maximize revenue opportunities
- Take advantage of emerging technologies (chatbots, google analytics, text messaging etc.)
Presented by Andy Bruce, CEO MobileXco.
The Digital Durham program has been developed in partnership wtih the Town of Whitby and the Business Advisory Centre Durham to assist businesses developing economic sustainability and competitiveness and employment growth to the region. The program is comprised of a digital assessment, workshops and access to vendors to help main street businesses harness the power of a robust digital strategy for their business.
This program is available to all businesses in Durham Region who want to develop their digital presence, online marketing strategies and technologies in order increase revenue and grow their main street business.
By participating in this program, your business receives a free digital assessment that identifies the right digital tools and technologies that can help build your presence and drive revenue growth online.
- Town of Whitby
Council Chambers 575 Rossland Road East
Whitby, ON L1M 2M8 Canada
January 4, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am