Growth and Expansion – Financial Implications
November 23 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Growth and expansion – how to best grow your business
Learn about the financial implications of growth on a business and how to analyze and plan for it.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- determine when business expansion makes sense
- understand how to project growth and expansion
- know how to react when unexpected growth occurs
- What are the best reasons to grow a business?
- When is the best time to grow a business?
- How do we plan for growth and expansion?
- What are the financial implications of growth?
- Will growing my business increase my profits?
- How much cash will we need to expand?
- What happens if we get unexpected growth?
Presented by Pat Lagerlof, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking.