- This event has passed.
Start Up Session – 2:00PM
February 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This session is for budding entrepreneurs and those considering opening their own small business and a great place for you to start exploring the fundamentals of starting a business. There must be a hundred questions running around in your head! Find answers to these questions!
This session is presented by BACD’s advisors.
After attending this session, we strongly recommend that you also attend the Business Fundamentals 1 – 3. Once you have completed these a Business Roadmap can be completed.
We will discuss:
[checklist type=”eg. checked, dotted, arrowed” margin_bottom=”no”]
- The Business Idea and its feasibility
- Undertaking Market Research
- Forms of Business Structure
- Knowing the rules, regulations, licenses and permits for running a business
- and other general questions you may have to get started
- Start Up Checklist and other tools
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed.
Is there Parking?
Yes there is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com