- This event has passed.
Start Up Session 0930am
January 5, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
This session is for budding entrepreneurs and those considering opening their own small business and a great place for you to start exploring the fundamentals of starting a business. There must be a hundred questions running around in your head! Find answers to these questions! This session is presented by BACD’s advisors.
We will discuss:
- The Business Idea and its feasibility
- Undertaking Market Research
- Forms of Business Structure
- Knowing the rules, regulations, licenses and permits for running a business
- General questions you may have to get started
- Start Up Checklist and other tools
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed. Coffee/Tea & Water will be provided.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org