- This event has passed.
Start Up Session 6:00pm – Online
April 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This Start Up Session is for budding entrepreneurs and those considering opening their own small business and a great place for you to start exploring the fundamentals of starting a business. There must be a hundred questions running around in your head! Find answers to these questions! This session is presented by BACD’s advisors.
We will discuss:
- The Business Idea and its feasibility
- Undertaking Market Research
- Forms of Business Structure
- Knowing the rules, regulations, licenses and permits for running a business
- General questions you may have to get started
- Start Up Checklist and other tools
The session is online at Join.Me with link: https://join.me/BusinessAdvisory
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com