- This event has passed.
Start Up Session
March 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This session is for budding entrepreneurs and those considering opening their own small business and a great place for you to start exploring the fundamentals of starting a business. There must be a hundred questions running around in your head! Find answers to these questions!
This session is presented by BACD’s advisors.
After attending this session, we strongly recommend that you also attend the Business Fundamentals 1 – 3, that cover Business Planning, Marketing & Sales, and Financials & Operations. These sessions are designed to help you get your business started and ready to maintain and grow successfully.
In this session we will discuss:
- The Business Idea and its feasibility
- Undertaking Market Research
- Forms of Business Structure
- Knowing the rules, regulations, licenses and permits for running a business
- and other general questions you may have to get started
- Start Up Checklist and other tools
No tickets are needed for this event. Bring your questions and a notebook.
There is free parking, however please note our lot is currently under construction.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com