- This event has passed.
The Money Side of Business
July 12 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Better understand the basic tools and techniques of financial management, including budget creation and monitoring and cash management.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- be able to use financial management tools to evaluate business
- make informed financial decisions
- What’s financial management?
- What tools can help operate my business?
- How do I determine if a product is profitable?
- What’s my most profitable product?
- Who are my most profitable customers?
- Why do I need a budget?
- How do I create and use a budget?
- What reports do I need?
- How do I tell where my business is heading?
Presented by Denis Lejoie, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.