- This event has passed.
Understanding Financial Statements
April 4 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
- review and understand financial statements
- be able to ask informed questions of financial professionals
- How’s the business doing?
- Did we make money this year?
- What does my P&L tell me?
- Why do I need a balance sheet?
- Where is my cash coming from?
- Where is my cash going to?
- Why isn’t my cash equal to my profit?
- Profit and Loss Statement — gives operating results for a specific period
- Balance Sheet
- shows the assets, liabilities, and capital of a business or other organization at a particular point in time
- details the balance of income and expenditure over the preceding period
- Cash Flow Statement
- shows how changes in balance sheet accounts and income affect cash and cash equivalents
- breaks analysis down to operating, investing and financing activities
Presented by Denis Lejoie, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.