I found Flora Pang’s blog Startup Marketing Strategies & Best Practices a very useful website with great content and a fellow Canadian!. Flora has a great list of Free Marketing Tools that you’ve got to check out.
The tools are excellent and they cover:
[checklist type=”eg. checked, dotted, arrowed” margin_bottom=”no”]
- Search Engine Optimization Tools – includes keyword research, site checkup and analysis, backlink investigation, keyword density, site crawlers and duplicate content.
- Paid Search and Pay Per Click Tools – includes landing page optimization.
- Social Media Tools – social listening, social scheduling, and social analytics.
- Content Marketing Tools – content curation, writing productivity and text analyzers.
- Public Relations and Outreach Tools – influencer identification.
With no fault to the author, they do change frequently. However, still very useful to see which ones could help you with your business.