See our Summer Company Clients in action this summer! Clients have been through training, mentoring and received a Government of Ontario grant of $3,000. Please support their business if you can!
ACCESS Community Capital Fund is a registered charity based in Toronto that provides micro-loans of up to $5,000 for small business and professional development to people living in the GTA with low income, poor credit history or no collateral.
MiniMicroLoans up to a maximum of $1,000 Funds used to cover costs for one of the following two categories:
- Small Business: Marketing and advertising, inventory (products or supplies) or equipment purchases e.g. flyers, vendor/booth fees, sewing machines etc.
- Professional Development: A training program or course leading to increased employability or direct employment. Funds can be used to cover tuition costs. The training program or course must not be more than 12 months in duration, e.g. trades, apprenticeships, professional certifications etc.
MicroLoans up to a maximum of $5,000 (for small business only)
To cover costs for small business in the start-up or expansion phase.
Marketing and advertising: website, exhibition and booth fees, banners, flyers etc.
Inventory: products or supplies
Equipment: rental or purchase
New Program from the BACD!
We have launched a new program, Starter Company Plus designed to provide budding entrepreneurs and existing business owners with experiential business training, skills development, mentoring and a chance to win $5000 in seed capital to help them start, grow or buy a small business. The program is for those 18 years of age or older.
The program includes training, mentoring, and the chance at grant money to start and grow your business!
There will be Financial Education seminars held at the BACD over the next several months to help entrepreneurs and small businesses expand their knowledge on Financials as it related to their business. These sessions are free of charge and are presented by members of the CPA Association. Topics include:
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Financial Survival for Entrepreneurs
- Advanced Financial Statements
- The Money Side of Business
- Growth and Expansion
- Maximizing your Business
To learn more about the individual sessions and to register, please visit bacd.ca/events.