Starter Company Plus Accelerator
Want to Accelerate your Business?
Then Starter Company PLUS may be for YOU!
The Starter Company PLUS Accelerator Program is a great opportunity for existing business owners who want to grow or expand their existing business in their community and are not in school or working full time.
ACCELERATOR: Wanting to grow or expand an existing business.
The program has 3 full training days (9am - 4pm over a 2 week period) covering Business Concept, Organization, Operations, Customer Relations and Presentation Skills. The program is available from April 1, 2017 - December 15, 2018. There will be a program in January and in September of 2018.
- Complete the application (Eligibility Application) online.
- If eligible, after completing the application form at the above link, you will be sent the invitation link to register for the information sessions.
- Submit your summarized market growth opportunity.
- Submit your completed program Application and Agreement. The program co-ordinator will instruct you when and how to complete.
The program provides:
- In Class Training - a community of entrepreneurs and mentorship from local business leaders to help get your business up and running
- The chance to receive up to $5,000 to expand your current business
Connect with Patrice Esper, Business Advisor to find out more (905) 668-4949 x227 or fill out an application.
This is a competitive process, space is limited. Jump on board quickly!
This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Growth and the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science.
Starter Company Plus General Process
BACD reserves the right to disqualify any participant that, in its sole judgement violates the spirit of the program and its guidelines, process and rules. BACD and its Judges decisions are final.
BACD reserves the right to suspend, delay, modify or cancel these terms and conditions for any reasonable applicable law.
**Please note: not all program participants will receive the grant but all will receive training.