Starter Company Plus
Want to Launch or Accelerate your Business?
PLEASE NOTE: PROGRAM IS FINISHED FOR 2017 HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE INFORMATION SESSIONS FROM NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER 2017
Then Starter Company PLUS may be for YOU!
Starter Company PLUS is a great opportunity for budding entrepreneurs and existing business owners who want to start, expand or buy a business in their community and are not in school or working full time.
INCUBATOR: Launching or Buying a Business
The program has 5 full training days (9am - 4pm two times a week) covering Business Concept, Organization, Operations, Customer Relations and Presentation Skills. The program is available from April 1, 2017 - December 15, 2018. There will be a number of training groups throughout the year.
- Complete the Eligibility Application online.
- If eligible, you will be invited to attend an information session. Registration link will be provided by the program co-ordinator.
- Submit your summarized market research.
- Submit your completed program Application and Agreement. The program co-ordinator will instruct you when and how to complete.
ACCELERATOR: Wanting to grow or expand an existing business.
The program provides:
- In Class Training - a community of entrepreneurs and mentorship from local business leaders to help get your business up and running
- The chance to receive up to $5,000 in seed funding to kick off a new business or expand your current business
- The experience of running a successful business that may help you obtain more traditional financing such as a bank loan if you so require in the future
Connect with Patrice Esper, Business Advisor to find out more (905) 668-4949 x227 or fill out an application.
This is a competitive process, space is limited. Jump on board quickly!
This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Growth and the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science.
Starter Company Plus General Process
BACD reserves the right to disqualify any participant that, in its sole judgement violates the spirit of the program and its guidelines, process and rules. BACD and its Judges decisions are final.
BACD reserves the right to suspend, delay, modify or cancel these terms and conditions for any reasonable applicable law.
**Please note: not all program participants will receive the grant but all will receive training.