Do It In Durham is coming up again. Every year, we get very excited about this week. In 2013 when we started, we wanted this to be an opportunity for job creators, business owners, entrepreneurs and the business community at large to come together to celebrate the spirit of business ownership. This week has over 50 events this year, so many opportunities to meet new people, build relationships, learn new things and to celebrate! Please visit our website www.doitindurham.biz for more information.
- Raise awareness of your business and the role you play in strengthening our local economy
- Improve your skills, learn about digital marketing, finance and pitching your business
- Network with like-minded people, you never know what opportunities will present!
- Celebrate local businesses, be inspired by their stories
- Reach + engage new audiences, meet people you don’t know
- Learn about the entrepreneurship ecosystem here in Durham, and how you can help encourage economic development and stability
- Develop a supportive startup culture and help build an entrepreneurial mindset in your community
- Share your business story with not only your local community, but with the world using #DoItInDurham2018 #GEW2018 and tell us about your week celebrating