BACD is proud to partner with Bert Notarius for a series of workshops and meetups aimed at helping artists, makers, crafters, sewists and artisans excel in their business dreams and goals.
The workshops are $30 each:
- Feb 26th: Building the Foundation of Success for Your Artisan Business
- Apr 16th: Intelligent Selling at Craft Shows
- Jun 2nd: Taking Stock – How is Your Maker Business Really Doing?
- Sep 22nd: How to Price Your Work
The Maker Meetups are free! Held on Mar 11th May 20th and Oct 20th. The goal is to create a common space for Artists, Crafters, Makers , Sewists and Hobbyists to discuss challenges, share successes, create networks and to learn approaches that may grow their own business. As you know, running a creative business, particularly from home can be solitary. Many of our clients & businesses have said that it would be great to have other people to bounce ideas off of or to share in tips, tricks and things that have worked for them.
These meetups are facilitated by BACD and Bert Notarius. You are also welcome to attend our workshops (there is an investment fee for the workshops.
A little bit about Bert:
Bert Notarius is a Business Coach with over 40000 hours of experience in sales and marketing management with a Fortune 100 Company. Since 2012 Bert has worked with Ontario based Small Businesses in and outside of the Handmade and Maker Industry.
Bert is a woodworker and comes from a family with three generations of professional makers and artisans. He is the author of 3 books:
• “Intelligent Selling at Craft Shows”
• “Create. Grow. Sell. A Guide for Building Your Craft Business”
• “The 2020 Social Media Content Planner for Artisans and Makers”