PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
A Leader Worth Following: Learning to Lead Yourself and Others Well
WednesdayMay 121:00PM - 2:00PM CA$27.00
Leadership isn’t about holding a position or a title. Leadership is influence. If you have influence, you are a leader. Whether you are a CEO, a teacher, a coach, a parent, a sibling or you have organized a group gathering or meeting before, you are a leader.
It’s important that we take leadership seriously and learn the qualities and characteristics it takes to become a leader worth following. We need to learn how to lead others well, but even more importantly, we need to learn how to lead ourselves.
We will cover the following questions and more:
- What characteristics make up a leader worth following?
- What type of leader am I right now? What type of leader do I want to be?
- What do I need to do to lead myself well?
- How can I learn to lead others more effectively?
- What crucial things do I need to start doing right now?
- Learn how to become a leader worth following so you can lead well at home, at work and in your everyday life.
About The Presenter
Andrew McIntyre is the Co-Founder and President of Leadership Development and Team Building for Upward Focus. He is also the author of the newly released book “Focus Fuel: How to Focus When You’re Running on Empty”, a book that navigates the tunnel of burnout and exhaustion.