Acing Effective Virtual Presentations
July 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This session is a comprehensive training program on the topic of conducting effective virtual presentations. The presentation will include best practises and practical examples of:
- Putting yourself in the best light
- Key features of virtual platforms
- Engaging slide deck design
- Keeping your audience interested
- Using live chats, humour and language
- When to use polls, whiteboards and other virtual tools.
If you are unable to attend the presentation, for your investment fee we will provide the recording and the slide deck for you to watch when convenient for you.
This session will be presented by Teresa Shaver, Executive Director of the Business Advisory Centre Durham. Teresa has had many years creating curriculum, designing slide decks and using virtual platforms for programming.
A zoom link will be sent to you within 24 hours of the event.