PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
BACD Business Fundamentals: Financials & Operations
TuesdayMarch 309:30AM - 11:30AM Free
In this session we discuss Financials and Operations. By understanding the accounting and financial basics and developing these operational strategies, you can create effective and efficient systems for running your business.
Key concepts covered:
- Budgeting and budgets – looking at creating a sales forecast and an operating budget
- Understand your financial statements e.g. (Income Statement, Cash Flow and balance sheet)
- How to work out your break even analysis
- Tax deductible business expenses
- Source deductions
- Banking and payment processing options
- Tips for record keeping
- Customer service flow and process
- HR Rules and Regulations
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com