PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
Building the Foundation of Success for Your Artisan Business
WednesdayFebruary 2612:00PM - 2:30PM
Like any Small Business, the success of a maker business depends on marketing and marketing strategy. Without marketing, sales will remain sub-optimal. Insufficient sales generally means the business will fold.
In this course you will learn the 6 fundamentals of marketing strategy, why they are important, and how you can use them to build and grow your maker business.
Key takeaways are:
- Creating a Vision for your business. What will your business be 5 years from now?
- Determining what your maker business will deliver to shoppers
- Analysing your business and its environment to strengthen your business
- Setting business goals to establish landmarks of success
- Identifying your market segments to focus your efforts and resources
- Describing the messages you will use to sell your creations and grow your business
Bert Notarius is a Business Coach with over 40000 hours of experience in sales and marketing management with a Fortune 100 Company. Since 2012 Bert has worked with Ontario based Small Businesses in and outside of the Handmade and Maker Industry.
Bert is a woodworker and comes from a family with three generations of professional makers and artisans.
“Create. Grow. Sell. A Guide for Building Your Craft Business”
“The 2020 Social Media Content Planner for Artisans and Makers”