PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
COVID-19-What business owners need to know (Webinar)
ThursdayMarch 1911:30AM - 12:30PM Free
Our entire world is in uncharted waters and so is our business world. As we all navigate these unprecedented times and you are figuring out the day to day operations of your business, have you thought about the HR side of things?
In this webinar you will learn:
- What you need to do for your employees from a legislative standpoint
- What you need to do for your employees & customers from a health and safety standpoint
- How do you communicate to your employees and help them in this unknown time we are in
- Updates on certain things the federal and provincial governments are doing to help businesses in the wake of COVID-2019
- What you can do to protect your business, your customers, your employees & your communities
About the Presenter:
About Sara Bibb of MKS HR Consulting
Sara Bibb is the Principal Consultant of MKS HR Consulting. She is a professional and certified Human Resources Professional. You will think she is part of your team because she takes pride in serving her Clients and getting the best solution to the HR issues they are experiencing in their business. She excels in her superior communication skills and relationship building skills with everyone she works with.
She completed her post-graduate program in Human Resources Management at Seneca College and obtained her Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation in 2009.
Sara discovered that smaller companies have the same HR & Recruitment issues as larger ones, but without the professional HR resources to handle them. What else was there to do? She started MKS HR Consulting and became the HR Department for Small Business.