Creating Click-Worthy Social Media Graphics with Canva
November 11 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Canva is a free graphics creation tool that’s quick and easy to learn. It lets you combine images and text to design social media graphics, flyers, posters, presentations, worksheets and more!
Creating Click-Worthy Social Media Graphics is Easy!
During this seminar, participants will learn how to:
- Make designs of various social media sizes and types
- Find thousands of free photos and graphics
- Compose stunning layouts
- Add text in various fonts and colours
- Layer images, graphics and text
- Customize posts with your own logos and photos
- Incorporate videos and animations for maximum impact and engagement
This session is for you if:
– You want to make a great impression and attract your ideal clients – You don’t have the budget to hire and expensive designer – You want great results without spending months learning complicated graphic design tools like Photoshop
– You wish there was a simpler way to create all your marketing graphics and business documents!
Register today for this step-by-step demo of how to design with Canva!
About The Presenter:
Antoinette Burrell is a Document Design Specialist and the Founder of Burrell Creative. She helps businesses stand out and get noticed, with captivating graphics and documents for marketing and business growth. Offering everything from social media templates, to worksheets and presentations, clients can create professional-looking brand graphics for every occasion!
As an accomplished public speaker who holds certifications in Corporate Communications, Adult Education, and Social Media Marketing, she has more than 15 years of experience as a Technology Instructor and Business Communications Specialist. She is also the author of an insightful book about small business startup, entitled “Get Your Side-Hustle On”, available on Amazon.
Do It In Durham
Now in its 9th year, ‘Do It In Durham’ is a major part of the Durham Region business calendar. It is our collaborative series of events held during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW). It is brought to you by local businesses and organizations who are already ‘Doing it in Durham!” Global Entrepreneurship Week is where we celebrate the job creators, innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses GLOBALLY in over 170 countries.