PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
E-Commerce for Small Businesses
TuesdayMay 192:00PM - 3:00PM Free
Join us to learn what eCommerce is, why it’s important to consider it for your business, and how you can easily get started.
We will go over the basic steps required before launching an ecommerce site/store so that you can sell online.
- How Ecommerce works, what platforms are available, and how to pick the right one.
- The benefits of selling online, and the importance of E-commerce.
- How E-Commerce works, how & where to purchase, pricing and starting off with the purchase of a domain.
- Choosing the right Inventory Management and POS system for both in-store and online.
- Optimizing your site, choosing the right themes, website content and SEO basics.
Presented by Teresa Shaver, Executive Director BACD