PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
Etsy 101: Launch your Maker Shop
TuesdayOctober 69:30AM - 11:00AM
Etsy is a great way for creators, makers, designers and artisans to sell products and services online without building your own e-commerce site.
In this workshop we will work how to set up your own successful shop on Etsy and on what you need to know so your thrives.
- Creating listings
- Setting up payments and shop policies
- Branding yourself and your store
- Ideas for making sales and marketing yourself
- Tips for taking great photos
- Writing great descriptions
- Pricing your products.
Presented by Teresa Shaver, Executive Director of the Business Advisory Centre Durham