- This event has passed.
Growth and Expansion – Financial Implications
September 13, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Growth and expansion – how to best grow your business
Learn about the financial implications of growth on a business and how to analyze and plan for it.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- determine when business expansion makes sense
- understand how to project growth and expansion
- know how to react when unexpected growth occurs
- What are the best reasons to grow a business?
- When is the best time to grow a business?
- How do we plan for growth and expansion?
- What are the financial implications of growth?
- Will growing my business increase my profits?
- How much cash will we need to expand?
- What happens if we get unexpected growth?
Presented by Denis Lejoie, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.