PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
How to Apply for the Digital Transformation Grant
FridayNovember 61:00PM - 2:00PM Free
The Digital Transformation Grant Program (DTG) provides businesses with:
- A digital assessment of their current online presence
- Structured video training series
- Advisory support
Through a partnership with FedDev Ontario and the Province of Ontario, qualifying businesses also have the opportunity to apply for a $2500.00 grant to enable the digital transformation they have identified their business requires after completing all video training.
During this FREE webinar hosted by the Business Advisory Centre Durham and the Digital Main Street Digital Service Squad team you’ll learn:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is the Digital Transformation Grant Program?
- What are the program objectives?
- What is the application process?
- Who is eligible for a Digital Transformation Grant?
- What are some eligible and ineligible costs of the grant?
- What is the Digital Service Squad and who can access them?
Fore more information about these programs, visit: https://bacd.ca/digital-main-street/
The deadline to apply for the $2500 grant is November 30th, 2020
The Digital Service Squad free assistance is until February 2021.