PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
Improve your website searchability with SEO
TuesdayMarch 236:30PM - 7:30PM Free
A website is an integral part of your marketing strategy and you need it to be found when people are looking for products and services.
By implementing basic SEO (search engine optimization) your website search rankings can easily improve. No matter your level of experience with SEO, it’s easy to add these tactics to your overall marketing strategy.
We will cover:
- How to measure and improve the performance of your website
- How accessibility affects your SEO performance
- How to do keyword research to make your content SEO friendly
- How to index your website with Google Search Console and share a sitemap
- Tips on SEO for WordPress and other website building platforms
This session is presented by Jamie Nowe, Team Lead for Digital Main Street Durham