- This event has passed.
Maximizing your Business – financial management
October 11, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Learn the key concepts of cash management, working capital and operational efficiency.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- review and change cash management practices
- spend less cash to operate the business
- project and analyze the cash needs
- Sales are great, why don’t we have any cash?
- Do we have enough cash to pay expenses?
- How much cash do we need for expansion?
- Can I free up some cash from the business?
- How can I get customers to pay sooner?
- Are we managing cash efficiently?
Presented by Denis Lejoie, a CPA Member.
No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 930am please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.