Meet Durham Region’s Networking Organizations
MondayNovember 189:00AM - 11:00AM Free
“Networking is not about just connecting people. It’s about connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.” – Michele Jennae
Have you ever wanted to go to a networking event, but didn’t know where to start or what to expect? Now is your time to meet Durham Region’s Networking Organizations.
You will get the chance to learn about each organization and events that they hold across Durham.
Networking Organizations Attending:
- Ajax Pickering Board of Trade
- Boss’s Buisness Networking
- BNI – Ross Libbey
- BPW Durham
- Business Professional Association
- Clarington Board of Trade
- Company of Women
- Durham Women’s Network
- Durham Networking Association
- Heart of Networking
- Hispanic Canadian Alliance of Durham
- HUB Inc.
- Oshawa Chamber of Commerce
- Selling on the Spot – Jane Warr
- Uxbridge & Area Networking Group
- Whitby Chamber of Commerce
Now in its 7th year, ‘Do It In Durham’ is a major part of the Durham Region business calendar. It is our collaborative series of events held during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW). It is brought to you by local businesses and organizations who are already ‘Doing it in Durham!” Global Entrepreneurship Week is where we celebrate the job creators, innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses GLOBALLY in over 170 countries.