PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
Moving Forward in Difficult Times: Part 2 Adopt thinking habits to think your way to success
WednesdayJune 39:30AM - 11:30AM Free
Part 2: Adopt thinking habits to think your way to success
Learn from internationally respected John Maxwell. A leadership expert who has written over 100 books on leadership, owner of the John Maxwell Team and currently leading 33,000 coaches worldwide and growing.
Learn John’s leadership principles and practices of leading through crisis, the lessons he has learned and what he is currently experiencing as he leads in this global crisis.
- Opportunity to leverage your peers – other business owners who are in the same boat as you but have different experiences that everyone can learn from.
- Opportunity to network through interactive exercises
- Practical ways to maneuver through times of difficulty and adversity
- Principles and Practices such as:
- Flexibility – having adaptability and agility
- Authenticity -Your Character in a Crisis
- Adopt successful thinking habits to think your way through any success
- Real leaders in Crisis do three things: show up early, show up with clarity, and show up with hope.
- Increased awareness of how to lead your business through this crisis and gaining traction
About The Presenter
Anna Donato’s career stems from nearly 30 years in corporate sales, customer service and being an entrepreneur. Her passion is serving and adding value to people by equipping and encouraging them to reach their potential. In January of 2017, through a process of her own personal growth journey she was inspired to become a certified Empowerment Leadership Coach and Trainer and a certified Maxwell DISC Method Consultant and trainer with the John Maxwell team.
Anna offers Effective Leadership and Communications Trainings utilizing her experiences and the teachings of internationally respected leadership expert, John Maxwell. Her mission is to empower individuals and teams to move into high performance. It’s about moving them from where they are to where they want to be.