- This event has passed.
Networking Like a Boss!
November 13, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Do It In Durham is in celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week. In Durham we have over 40 events happening to celebrate, inspire and motivate entrepreneurship. There is a rich eco-system of support, funding and entrepreneurial resources for businesses.
In this workshop you will gain an understanding of how important it is to have a strong and well developed network for your business success. Learn how to start a network and how to grow your existing network successfully.
We will cover:
- Mapping your network both online and offline
- Strategies to network successfully
- Finding networking opportunities
- How to prepare your infomercial
- How to start and leave conversations
- How to follow up and follow through
This session is presented by the advisors of the Business Advisory Centre Durham Inc. (BACD)
No tickets are needed for the event.
Bring your questions and a notebook if needed.
There is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org