- This event has passed.
Not Getting Marketing Results? Turn Your Employees Into Your Marketing Team
April 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
If you believe you’re getting the best return on your current marketing strategy and crushing your results then this event is NOT for you. BUT… if you find yourself nodding your head to any of the next points, then we strongly encourage you to keep reading!
- Are you frustrated with how to market and grow your business using digital marketing?
- Are you trying a little bit of everything and not sure what’s working?
- Are you missing a strategic digital marketing plan?
- Do you have a person (or people) managing your marketing, but not sure if what they’re doing is right for your business?
- Have you been told you must be on social media, doing search engine optimization, blogging, display advertising etc. and don’t know what to do?
How do you know what’s working, and where to focus your attention to get the best results? Do you consider your employees part of your marketing team? Do they have the knowledge to aid in future business growth and success?
If you’re like most businesses today, these are common problems affecting your sales and growth. And this event may be just what you need to launch your business to a new successful level.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN AT THIS EVENT:
In this session, you will learn 3 Keys to marketing your business successfully, including:
- How to design a 360° marketing strategy on ANY advertising budget
- Applying technology to optimize your marketing and maximize results
- How to train your employees to be your power marketing team for FREE!
Think about what it will feel like when you no longer have to question if you are on the right path. When you can confidently know that you have a cohesive marketing strategy carefully crafted to maximize effort and resources to drive revenue.
So what should you do next? Register for this event, take control of your marketing, and grow your business to new and exciting levels!
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE EVENT?
If you’re in business then you know that marketing has become very complex. In fact, this complexity can be overwhelming.
The fact of the matter is, the rules have changed to successfully market your business. The methods that your customers use to research, evaluate, and justify purchasing your product or services are no longer the same – and even worse… they vary depending on your business!
What works for some businesses doesn’t work for others.
To market successfully, you and your business need to be able to;
- Understand the marketing options available to you, and the rules to making them work
- Have the knowledge to create and implement a cohesive strategy that uses technology to maximize results
- Have a clear method of measuring what’s working and where to focus to optimize your return
Armed with this knowledge and the right resources, you’re able to approach your marketing with confidence, knowing that you can create and implement a strategy that will successfully grow your business.
It is for these reasons, that we have decided to put on these introductory workshops where we help business owners and marketing teams learn key elements to having a successful marketing strategy. You’re not going to come out of this workshop a pro but you’ll have a solid grasp of what you need to do next to set yourself and your business up for future success.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking at the facility and public transportation is available.
What can I bring into the event?
We encourage you to bring a notebook and a pen to take some notes as we will be covering various online strategies that you will want to take note of.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us here with any questions.
What’s the refund policy?
A full refund is provided if you cancel within 1 day prior to the event.
How long will the training last?
The Workshop generally runs about three hours.
Can I bring a guest with me?
You can bring as many guests as you like, but please ensure that each person registers.