PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
ThursdayJuly 86:00PM - 7:30PM Free
A website is an integral part of your marketing strategy and you need it to be found when people are looking for products and services.
By implementing basic SEO (search engine optimization) your website search rankings can easily improve. No matter your level of experience with SEO, it’s easy to add these tactics to your overall marketing strategy.
We will cover:
- How to measure and improve the performance of your website
- How accessibility affects your SEO performance
- How to do keyword research to make your content SEO friendly
- How to index your website with Google Search Console and share a sitemap
- Tips on SEO for WordPress and other website building platforms
This session is presented by Jamie Nowe.
Jamie Nowe, an experienced Analytics Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in Electronics Technology, Web Analytics, Consulting, Google Analytics, and Analytics. Strong information technology professional with a Diploma focused in Electronics Engineering Technology from Nova Scotia Community College.