- This event has passed.
Small Business Health & Safety Training
September 14, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Small Businesses want to comply with health and safety regulations but may not know where to start.
The Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) is inviting you to an information session to provide essential updates and information regarding:
- Ministry of Labour
- Health and Safety Awareness training
- Working at Heights training
- Training Standards for Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Mandatory Coverage / Clearance Certificates
- Return to Work Responsibilities
- Online Services
You will also receive free and easy to understand resources.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking- however please note our parking lot is currently under construction.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email email@example.com