PLEASE NOTE: All BACD events/workshops will be held virtually until until further notice.
A Zoom link will be included in the event information, so you can join at the scheduled time.
- This event has passed.
The Secrets to Instagram Hashtags and Stories For Your Business
ThursdayFebruary 139:30AM - 12:00PM
Instagram has gone through a lot of changes in the past year, including new features, tools, and a whole new video channel. But one thing has remained constant throughout: the importance of Instagram hashtags. Instagram hashtags are FREE advertising for your small business.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What you need to think about before you post your Story
- What to share on Instagram Stories to get your followers talking.
- How to increase your engagement on Instagram by using Instagram Stories.
- Why Hashtags are the #1 Organic growth strategy on Instagram?
- What are the different types of hashtags you can use?
- How to create a Hashtag strategy that will get your content the attention it deserves
About The Presenter:
Orzala Quddusi is the CEO and founder of Make it Happen Services specializing in social media marketing services. She began her journey earning a post-secondary diploma in Business Administration, followed by earning herself a Bachelors of Commerce degree. Orzala saw the need many entrepreneurs had for a wide range of services. With that in mind she developed Make it Happen Services. Additionally, Orzala is an active member of Ajax Pickering Board of Trade.