Unravelling Digital Clutter to Reduce Stress & Overwhelm
November 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
Participants will learn how to create a digital action plan and system for their home or business and receive a digital de-cluttering assessment tool
designed for their own digital decluttering and organization project. We will discuss possible pitfalls, liability issues, and best practices for digital organization.
Participants will leave with an action plan, glossary of terms and list of tools.
- Explore what digital clutter is and the various types of digital information that can cause clutter!
- Discuss what the biggest form of digital clutter is, and tips to get control of it.
- Discover what digital organizing is and the advantages.
- Discuss ways to manage and store all your digital information safely.
- Discuss the various types of digital organization frameworks and systems and pros/cons of each.
About The Presenter:
Linda is a Trained Professional Organizer with the Professional Organizers of Canada (POC), Certified in Professional Organizing, Decor & Re-Design, and Home Staging with the Ultimate Academy. Linda is also a Feng Shui Specialist and an Event & Wedding Planner.
Linda has worked over 20 years in executive administration, project coordination and event planning in the private, public and not for profit sectors, and is no stranger to organization on a grand scale.
Whether it’s your home, your office, or your business, she can help you get out from the frustration, anxiety, stress and overwhelm of disorganization and into a place of peace, progress and abundance.
Do It In Durham
Now in its 9th year, ‘Do It In Durham’ is a major part of the Durham Region business calendar. It is our collaborative series of events held during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW). It is brought to you by local businesses and organizations who are already ‘Doing it in Durham!” Global Entrepreneurship Week is where we celebrate the job creators, innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses GLOBALLY in over 170 countries.