Digital Main Street is a program focused on assisting main street small businesses with expanding their digital presence and ability to do business online. Through a partnership with FedDev Ontario and the Province of Ontario, grant opportunities are available to enable this digital transformation process. There are also digital coaching services to help you with your digital marketing, website and digital footprint.
The Digital Transformation Grant provides qualifying brick-and-mortar small businesses with a digital assessment, online training and a one-time $2,500 grant to implement their Digital Transformation Plan.
A Digital Transformation Grant is open to any business that meets the following requirements
Must be a business that:
- Has a permanent ‘brick-and-mortar’ establishment in Ontario
- Is employing 1-50 employees
- Has not received a DTG previously
- Is paying commercial property tax (commercially assessed), either directly or through commercial rent
- Is a registered business in Ontario and/or is incorporated
- Is open for business/operating at the time of application (not a start up)
- Is NOT a business supplying digital services to other businesses (e.g. website design/development, SEO, programming)
- Is NOT a franchise, including those individually owned and operated
- Is NOT a not-for-profit/ charitable organization
- Is NOT renting office space on a temporary basis (month-to-month)
- Is NOT in a shared workspace such as a hot desk or dedicated desk
- Is NOT a purely online business
- An Ontario resident operating a business in Ontario.
- An individual of 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Start the process to apply for a Digital Transformation Grant Today or email for more information.