On July 22nd, East of Six SUP (one of our clients) are racing in the 50 K Marathon Paddle Race by stand up paddle board to raise funds and awareness for Autism Ontario!
The 50 K, K2O Paddle Marathon is from Burritts Rappids to the Rideau Canoe Club in Ottawa. It’s going to be a big challenge and test of endurance so we are grateful to you for your support.
We are passionate about paddle boarding and our work with Autism Ontario. Our monthly volunteer nights where we host members of Autism Ontario Durham Region through the summer season are a highlight of the season. We are excited to represent Autism Ontario and it’s members in this race and with your support we can all “Stand Up” together for Autism Ontario.
All pledges for the fundraiser will go directly to Autism Ontario and all donors will be entered into a raffle draw held by Autism Ontario on July 23, 2018 following the K2O Paddle Marathon. Donors pledging $20 or more receive a tax receipt from Autism Ontario.
- Cineplex Movie Passes for 1 year (1 Winner)
- Go Tours Canada Segway Tours for 2 and a $50 Gift Card for Cactus Club (1 Winner)
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada Passes for 2 and a $50 Gift Card for Cactus Club (1 Winner)
- Infinity Water Taxi Boat Cruise for 4 and a $50 Gift Card for Cactus Club (1 Winner)
- Gold’s Home Gym Set (1 Winner)
- Stand Up Paddle Board , Timberless (1 Winner)
- Limited Edition Signature Series Toronto Maple Leafs Autographed Hockey Stick (1 Winner)
- East Coast Lifestyle Apparel Prize Pack (2 Winners)
- Support the Locals $50 Gift Card (2 Winners)
- Muttonhead Prize Pack ( 1 Winner)
- Decent Human Beings Prize Pack (2 Winners)
- Beach Yoga Studios, 10 Yoga Class Pass (1 Winner)
Grand Prize: A one night stay at ONE KING WEST HOTEL in Toronto for two, a $50 Gift Card for Cactus Club and Two tickets to watch the Toronto Maple Leafs play the San Jose Sharks play the Toronto Maple Leafs next fall/winter. (3 Winners)
Follow @eastofsixsup on Instagram and hashtag #standupforautismontario and #eastofsixsup