Ontario is working through the stage 1 of reopening the province, therefore we have compiled a range of resources to help you navigate through this process.
Industry Reopening Guides
Small Business Funding
Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Interest-free loans for small business not receiving CEBA
- Targeted assistance for for small town and rural business in Southern ON
- Loans for young entrepreneurs age 18 – 39, starting and growing a business up to $60,000
- Targeted grants for agriculture, agri-food and agri-products sectors to capture online e-business
- Temporary flexibilities for Canada Summer Jobs wage subsidy reimbursement of up to 100%
- The Canada Job Grant offers up to 50-83% to a maximum $10,000 in training grants/trainee to enhance your workforce.
Funding for Indigenous Organizations