SMALL BUSINESS MICROFINANCE
Pathwise Credit Union and BACD have partnered to bring an opportunity to receive microfinance for their small business.
Pathwise Credit Union look beyond your credit history when they consider a micro loan for a business. They consider YOU, your business idea, your drive, character and determination. As part of this loan application process, they also look at your completion of the Business Fundamentals Training provided by the Business Advisory Centre Durham Inc. (BACD). Microloans are defined as loans up to $10,000 and can be either term loans or lines of credit.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS MICROFINANCE WITH AWCCU
- Review the Microfinancing Pdf
- Attend the four Business Fundamentals workshops: Start Up Session; Business Planning; Marketing & Sales; Financials & Operations.
- Book an appointment with a BACD Business Advisor.
- Complete your business plan and the financial statement spreadsheet provided by a BACD Business Advisor.
- On completion of the above steps, your BACD Business Advisor will refer you to the Pathwise Small Business Consultant with a letter stating you have completed the business fundamentals training.
- Submit application and business plan to the Pathwise Small Business Consultant.