Start a Business
Start your own Business!
Thinking about starting your own Business? We can help! We offer a variety of services and resources that can help you start your business.
Where to start?
- Before starting your business – Have you done your homework? Do you know what kind of business you want? If you want a partner? Is your business idea sound? Ensuring you have done the right research will help you on your way. Click here to answer these questions and find out more.
- Start Up Session – Held by BACD, this seminar is about seeing if your business idea is feasible and all the steps to consider to get your business up and running. We hold these weekly to accommodate busy schedules, find our next session on our Event Calendar!
- Business Plan – Every business starts with thorough research and planning. We’ll provide you with checklists, templates and consultations to guide you through this important process. Business Plans are essential to a business and are sometimes required when securing a bank loan. Click here for tips and templates.
- Resource Library – We have many business resources, checklists, templates and tools for you to learn from as you embark on your entrepreneurial journey, find them here
BACD Client Process
The Business Roadmap is a template that helps organize your business idea by allowing you to outline your business idea, customer segments, value propositions, customer relationships, and more.
We are here to help you start your business! We offer a variety of services and resources that will not only help you get started, but help you grow.
Benefits of being an Entrepreneur!
- Be your own boss
- Have a flexible schedule
- Control your financial future
- Do what you love to do
The consulting services are so valuable. I truly value the direction and information received. It has helped to think through things and not just run into it.
BACD has valuable resources about business, and has been very helpful in information sessions with needed knowledge and information about community resources and things to consider in business research and marketing.