Starter Company Plus Accelerator
Want to Grow your Business? Then Starter Company PLUS Accelerator program may be for YOU!
The Starter Company PLUS Accelerator Program is a great opportunity for existing business owners who want to grow or expand their existing business.
The Program provides:
- In-class training and mentorship to help grow your business and increase sales
- The chance to receive up to $5,000 to expand your current business
The Selection Process:
- Complete the application (Eligibility Application) online.
- If eligible, you will be sent a link to register for one of the information sessions.
- Submit your summarized market growth opportunity (as discussed in the information sessions).
- Submit your completed program Application and Agreement. The program co-ordinator will instruct you when and how to complete.
This is a competitive process and space is limited.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Patrice Esper, Business Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 668-4949 x227.
The next intake of this program will be September 2018 and consists of three full days of training (9am - 4pm over a 2 week period) covering business concept, organizational structure, operations, customer relations and presentation skills.
The program is available from April 1, 2017 - December 15, 2018. This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Growth and the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science.
The Starter Company Plus Application Process
BACD reserves the right to disqualify any participant that, in its sole judgement violates the spirit of the program and its guidelines, process and rules. BACD and its Judges decisions are final.
BACD reserves the right to suspend, delay, modify or cancel these terms and conditions for any reasonable applicable law.
**Please note: not all program participants will receive the grant but all will receive training.