All Things Equitable Inc.
All Things Equitable Inc., is a new GTA-based Management Consulting Firm, addressing workplace inequities for all historically marginalized groups.
It goes beyond diversity and inclusion and offers creative solutions for leadership development and employee engagement and education.
What sets it apart from other diversity and inclusion firms, is that they have a thorough understanding of human rights law, equity, and barriers to inclusion, and they take an interdisciplinary approach to implementing systemic change.
It provides organizations of all types and sizes with a range of services to transform workplaces at the root and leave them diverse, inclusive, safe, and supporting the mental health and wellbeing of all employees.
They make the journey to being equitable easy, engaging, and empowering for everyone.
- It was in the wake of the killing of George Floyd, that I felt compelled to begin a new chapter in my life.
On the one hand my work has been rewarding and fulfilling, and on paper I seem to be a successful black woman. But the truth of the matter is that like many others, I’ve experienced bullying, marginalization, and disrespect in the workplace. I too have experienced the insidious nature of day-to-day microaggressions, verbal or behavioural indignities on the part of both co-workers and employers.
- The education and training, resources and supports provided by the BACD are invaluable. I used all the tools provided to me to ensure I developed a thorough business plan, a strategic marketing approach, and that I was setup for success upon launch.
- We just launched. So far, I am the only employee – the Founder & Chief Equity Officer. It is a home-based business for now until the world opens up.
- Branding myself and putting myself ‘out there’ on LinkedIn have worked well for me.
- If you have and idea and the right skills, go for it! If I can start my own business on unemployment, during a pandemic, and after being laid off for almost a year, anyone can do this!
- Anyone who wishes to get involved with All Things Equitable Inc., can! To supplement our work and ensure best-in-class inclusion outcomes, we work with a network of experts to provide advisory services to us, which will ensure quality products and services that improve the experiences of all people at work.
We Want to Hear From You